For the past few days, I was home hanging out with my mom because Tom was working like a maniac and traveling for a pitch. We averaged about 30 minutes of daily face-time for the past week & a half. I was what I not-so-fondly refer to as a marketing widow. So... I decided to head East for some company. And great company it was, as always!
On Monday night, we did one of my favorite pastimes: video chatted with my brother. As you know, I'm a big fan of the v-chat with long-distance family & friends. It's free, fun, and helps make the mileage between us seem a little less. Dan and I are pretty regular with a 1x/wk v-chat, and it just so happened that I was with Mom so it was a family chat!
As usual, we discussed the difficulty of being a Spartan fan, the difficulty of being a Lions fan, and how after all these years, being a Tigers fan is finally paying off. Here are a few sneak attack pics I took while covering other less depressing topics: baby & Halloween.
![]() |
| Showing Uncle Dan how big his nephew is this week. A butternut squash! |
![]() |
| Getting a sneak preview of D's Halloween costume. Any guesses? |
We definitely had lots of laughs, and no, Dan is not going to be a homeless man, a bear man, Tom Hanks from Castaway or an invalid for Halloween. We also decided NOT to have butternut squash for dinner that night... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment