Most of my girlfriends reading this know that when they were pregnant, I harassed them weekly for belly pics. They all groaned, and most didn't even listen. Now, my dear friends, you are going to get your revenge. These are the least fun photos EVER! But, I feel a borderline neurotic desire to capture all the details & milestones along the way so that one day Pixel can see his/her history.
SO, without further ado, here is 14 weeks:
Looking at this, it seems like I'm definitely showing (at least to me). But I'm not really, not when I'm wearing normal clothes. It just looks like I ate a giant lunch & had about 4 beers. There are still some people who don't know our news yet (including all of Facebook), and we're going to hold off for another week or so until we're 100% in the clear with a healthy baby.
Overall, I'm starting to feel better & have more energy. The nauseousness is pretty much gone, which is AMAZING! I haven't had any wacky cravings, but the shocking thing is that I've all but lost my sweet tooth. Hands down, I'd much rather have extra salty potato chips than ice cream.
Tonight's big excitement: season 5 premier of Breaking Bad!!
Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment