Thursday, April 11, 2013

You Need to Make These

It's been a while since I made anything that made both Tom and I say "yep, that's reeeeeeal good." Mostly because my baking has been on hold since early January, and dinners are quick or old favorites while we take turns with Liam. But last weekend I was determined to try a new recipe on Sunday morning: Zucchini Bread Pancakes. Sadly, I didn't take any photos along the way so you'll just have to trust me... but these were SO DELICIOUS. You need to look at the recipe and stop at the store on the way home to pick up the ingredients so that you can make them this weekend. DO IT. Then make them while wearing your favorite comfy pants. Then call me later to thank me.

You can find the recipe here.

And here's a sneak peek so you can start drooling now...

Not my photo... credit goes to the link above! (But mine looked the same!)
One tip: eat these with warm pure maple syrup. And don't feel bad about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment